Having struggled for about four years at the hands of H pylori, I know just how this tummy bug can play havoc with your health.
I’ve been lucky enough to work closely with H pylori sufferers for more than 8 years now and have acquired a detailed understanding of how it can cause symptoms like stomach pain, heartburn, acid reflux, wind and bloating, depression/anxiety, fatigue, skin problems and may be even cancer and heart disease.
I don’t want anyone to fall foul of H pylori’s insidious effects, or indeed misdiagnosis and poorly managed treatment.
The Online Streaming splits the 1-day H Pylori Secrets Seminar into 4 digestible sessions which makes it easier for you to access the content. Here’s what the session cover:
During Sessions One and Two, I answered the following important questions:
- What is H pylori exactly?
- Where does H pylori live in your body (clue – it does not just live the stomach!)
- How is H pylori transmitted from person to person (it’s critical to know this so that you don’t pass it to your spouses & children)
- What Symptoms can H pylori cause…(there are lots of symptoms both inside your digestive system and outside that can be caused by H pylori)
- How can H pylori cause symptoms like fatigue, depression and skin problems such as rosacea and hives?
- How do doctors treat H pylori?
- Why don’t medical treatments work all the time?
- Why do medical treatments sometimes make your symptoms worse?
- How might H pylori cause stomach and intestinal ulcers in some people?
- How is H pylori associated with stomach cancer?
- Can strains of H pylori cause heart disease?
- What are the main types of testing for H pylori?
- How accurate are these testing methods?
- Why doesn’t my doctor know all this?
- …and MUCH more!
In the Third and Fourth sessions, I covered how to alter your diet to reduce your symptoms and provide exact details on which foods and herbs you can use against H pylori
- Which foods should you avoid when you have H pylori?
- Why omitting these foods can often lead to bigger improvements in your symptoms than dealing with the H pylori itself!
- Are there any common, supermarket foods that can actually help to inhibit H pylori?
- What is the difference between you inhibiting H pylori and eradicating it?
- What herbs have been scientifically shown to inhibit or kill H pylori?
- What is the difference between in vivo and in vitro studies and why is this important for you to understand?
- What exact protocols and specific products will help you beat H pylori quickly and how do you use them?
- Can removal of H pylori lead to yeast and fungal overgrowth and what symptoms are associated with this?
- Which other bacteria & parasites can cause similar symptoms to H pylori and may slow your healing?
- What are the most effective and accurate lab tests for looking for these parasites and bacteria?
- How can you know H pylori has been killed?
- How should you test to see if H pylori has gone?
This footage will change the way you think about H pylori and, indeed, your digestive health forever, whilst providing a bona-fide solution to a great many symptoms, particularly in your gut.